Long Change Is Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Change Is Here!

My week off starts in 1 hour and 33 minutes! This is what refinery shift work is all about right here.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

let's get out next week!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I'm on the same page, man!
      I'm wanting to take 3 trips this long change, get that night boat out there as much as possible before it gets to cold. Weather permitting and you're bumps and bruises are ready for more action then let me know. Like I said, you're a damn good hand in the boat and would take you again. If I fill all my prior commitments and Weds night is do-able, let me know if you are interested.
      You have my #.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Sweet. Let me know if you want to do some fishing next week. Teal season will be over and I'll be switching the shotgun out for the rod.

Comment

I hope the weather the weather coorporates and you have a great set of outings !!
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I hope the weather the weather coorporates
            They're forecasting another front on tuesday

Comment

I work a week on and a week off on tug.We crew change on wed.So anyone need a partner on work days I'm available.Yep I love it.

Comment

Making a run for the boat in Maty on Monday if anyone wants to go. Plan on wading the South shoreline and just messing around then bringing the boat back here for the tourney, and West Bay in the Fall.

Let me know,I roll at 0330 Monday morning. Bert, I'm up for a trip anytime bud, just not Tuesday unless its later.
                Last edited by FlatoutFishin; September 26, 2009, 03:06 PM.
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                X