STOLEN gulf coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN gulf coast

My buddies low side gulf cost was stolen this morning.

POS Thieves. I hope they naile em to the wall!
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

That bites. Hope they find it and dunk the thieves!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Unreal, I can not believe people are that crazy. Most boat owners have guns
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

STOLEN gulf coast

The boat was at a well know fiberglass repair shop and caught on video. Karma is a *****!

Comment

Wow! Hopefully they will find them dumb arses,
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

cant stand a thief, last week my truck was broken into at the front row of the gym at 9am. More frustrating when you think its in a safe place like a repair shop. I hope they get some street justice rather than a slap on the wrist and a fine from Mr. Lawman, but hey thats just me

Comment

Had my truck stolen from my house last month....thieves should be caught and have their hands cut off.

Comment

Not good.....i hope they get caught and do some time .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

That sucks! I'm thinking it could be an inside job...maybe someone working there...just my thoughts...

Either way, they should be treated like horse theives...get the rope.
                    "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

STOLEN gulf coast

The boat was found this evening 3.5 miles from where it was stolen with minimal damage!

Comment

Lucky....After that amount of time I would of expected it to be stripped apart.

Did they catch the thief???

Comment

STOLEN gulf coast

They were working on getting the t top off but stripped a couple screws. It was found at an occupied residence and the detective with the sheriff dept is there still working on it.

Comment

Re: STOLEN gulf coast

Awesome

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Good , they ought to nail those guys now . I'm glad he'll get his boat back .
                              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                              X