• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JT just got back from Los Angeles.

news story of his visit there.

OC Firefighters Save Man's Manhood

John L Ramey Reporting
    LOS ANGELES (KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO) -- Costa Mesa firefighters successfully saved a man's ***** after extracting the organ from a metal hole used under normal circumstances to fasten a dumbbell weight. Doctors say if the ***** had not been freed from the blood-blocking steel grip, the organ would have died.

The man had apparently been unable to remove the device from his ***** for at least two days, and sought help at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach. Doctors called firefighters after realizing they did not have the proper tools at the hospital to free the organ.

At the hospital, firefighters used a saw to break the ring. They successfully removed the inch-thick, collar-like object after two hours.

The man reportedly was trying to make his organ longer, and was heard to say his desire for increased ***** size would make him "the chief of the tribe". The man had initially refused medical treatment, but doctors were able to tie the man to a table while the procedure took place.

Firefighters called the man was "a wingnut".
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

what was jt smokin in his peace pipe??

when he said he was in vegas and went to see cher i had no idea there was and indian theme involved. thanks for the info moonpie.
    michelle

Comment

What happened JT, ya fall asleep on the pump to your penile implant ??
      Surf-Fishing;
      I tell you and you forget, I show you and you remember, I involve you and you understand.

Comment

After the first day, his organ began turning black......He called his girlfriend and said: "Come look, it's working!"
        Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

I think they should have left the thing on so he couldn't procreate. Always some news coming from that ole wacky state of California. Glad to be a TEXAN.
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I heard JT has a something that looks like a peanis, only smaller.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              I heard JT has a something that looks like a peanis, only smaller.
              if it were a lure it would be a sand eel jr.....

Comment

Or a lil george
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                  Or a lil george
                  Or a sassy shad.
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Yeah sure...thats why they introduced me ringside as "Kemo Sabay" at the Mayweather fight last week.

Comment

if it were a lure it would be a.........
                      Heddon Tiny Torpedo
                      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Kiss my what? JT? oh, I got it "Kemo Sabay", not kiss my azz.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                          Yeah sure...thats why they introduced me ringside as "Kemo Sabay" at the Mayweather fight last week.
                          If you are going to tell a story JT, tell it right. They said,......" Heno Savvay " !!
                          Surf-Fishing;
                          I tell you and you forget, I show you and you remember, I involve you and you understand.

Comment

Working...
                          X