Got sideswiped... Just now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got sideswiped... Just now!

SOB! Car comes across 3 lanes (one way street) so 3 lane road and tries to turn into McDonalds on the left... problem is there's a lady getting ready to turn in letting another person out of the entrance/exit well dumbass comes haulin over 3 lanes and hits her and is now sticking his *** in my lane no where to go I slam on brakes steer as right as I can go (I'm in middle lane) cars coming right I stop too late and he hits the side of my car.

He's all pissed, I'm calling cops rude to me and the lady whom he hit. Tries to say its my fault I was speeding and I was like dude you came into my lane you never established a lane...

Cop said the same thing

Other than my front bumper being marked up on the side I'm all good.... he finally admitted fault after the cop talked to him for 20 minutes.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Jack ***! Good thing you are OK. At least you did not get your Tahoe wrecked in a car wash. Yep, car wash. He did $ 1,300 worth of damage. Needless to say, he does not work there anymore.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Bummer. Metro is full of jack holes.

Comment

Dang man, that sucks. Hope he had insurance. All the dumb F'ed up people are out on Friday night.

Comment

Glad to hear your ok. Did this happen over on I-45 and SouthShaver where you turn right to go north on the 45 Feeder? I see people do it all the time, from the U turn lane swing accross all lanes to get to that Mc Donalds with no regards to anyone turning.
          NoBama

Comment

You need to get diminished value for your car if they are doing any kind of paintwork at all. It might not be much, but hell if it is his insurance why not try. Call me if you have any questions.

Comment

Your fault,sounds like he learned it was his dumn micky d eaten ask.LOL
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

There are some crazy drivers out there. Glad you got out of it with just a little scratch!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Did your abs system kick in?
                  Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Dayum...glad your alright, but that sucks.
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      Your fault,sounds like he learned it was his dumn micky d eaten ask.LOL
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yep the DAs were out in force Friday and it wasn't even a full moon.......

Glad you're alright and not much damage.
                        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Coe:

I think I almost his dad. the dumchit truckdriver, also Friday-he was driving a 18 wheeler near Livingston and the DS turned left/u turn to get cheap diesel and blocked the northbound lane by about 6 feet hanging out-I just swerved into right lane and pushed two 18 wheelers onto shoulder-he had a left turn lane, but decided it'd be more fun to run folks off the highway. Freaking dain bramaged.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Its okay I had an interesting Thursday, Friday & Saturday... when it rains it pours!
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                            X