Looking for report of Luis Pass Gulf side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for report of Luis Pass Gulf side

I can't figure out if this general area is anywhere in the fishing report sub forums. I'm going Shark fishing Wednesday evening all night through Thursday. Gonna set up camp there and see what we can get.

I'm trying to specifically find what kind of bait fish is swimming around that area at this time of year. I'm really stoked got tackle sturdy enough to land me a 7 footer so I'll submit photos of the evening.

What better way to celebrate shark week in Texas right?

There are subforums but none specific to sharks-probably use the surf subforum for sharks since you are surf fishing. lots of mullet in the surf. Been off color due to nagging and constant SW wind, but I'm sure the grey suits are there. Good luck and post up pics.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

IT'S SHARK WEEK ON TV ! YOU ARE BOUND TO CATCH SOME !

GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

There are a lot of gafttop at the pass right now. I couldn't keep them away from my shrimp last Sunday evening.

Comment

According to Greg (AquaPimp), there is a 5ft. roaming the south shorelines these day! The surf is rough, but as Jerry said they are out there. Have fun.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
          X