Go Coogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Coogs!

Sorry Alex, but what a game....We should move up with all the losses in the top 20 today!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Awesome game tonight!!!! Guess no waking up early anymo to fish.

Comment

Yes guys that was a good game .I watched the whole game ,dudes from the tech team cramen up lol it pays to live in Htown>
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Prolly the best game I've watched this year.
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I went to bed early to fish got to the ramp and boat wouldnt run dammn ethanol!! carbs jacked again wish I would have stayed up I still had plenty beer too
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Hell of game. Its now Coog Town here like they renamed Stillwater . I believe they are for real and they are the 2nd best team in Texas right now. including the cowboys and the sorry a** texans.

Check out #12 on the front page of chronicle.

Comment

It was a good game, just wish the outcome was a little different. Looks like the coogs could snag a bcs bowl.

Comment

Eat 'em up-Eat 'em up-Rah-Rah-Rah!
                Do they still chant that at the Cougar Games?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I graduated COUGER HIGH in 1973 and took post grad classes there. Watched the game , but kept dozing off because I got up at 3 AM that morning to fish and I'm old and decrepit . Staggered off to bed right before the winning drive thinking they would loose. Ranked #7 today. My brother -in -law is an AVID TT grad. He was at the game. Haven't heard from him. He may have hung himself.
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

great game.. and this doesnt suprise me coming from houston:

Houston wants its helmets back

September 28, 2009 12:22 PM

Posted by ESPN.com’s Graham Watson

Houston coach Kevin Sumlin is making an impassioned plea: Please return his player’s helmets.

Sumlin sent out a message via Twitter (@CoachSumlin) on Monday asking for the helmets of three players to be returned.

“Saturday night was fun, but it will be hard for 3 of our guys to play this week without their helmets. Please return, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.”

Receiver James Cleveland, offensive lineman Jordan Shoemaker and wide receiver A.J. Dugat all had their helmets snatched during the rush on the field after Saturday’s 29-28 come-from-behind win against Texas Tech.

The team does have spare helmets, but it would like to get its original helmets back to its players before leaving for this week’s game against UTEP.
                    Boats and hoes.

Comment

hahaha! Its Coog Town.

Comment

Got to love it, a team that has 30,000 fans capacity has a chance to get into a BCS bowl game. Go COOGS!
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                        X