Gone Coastal Jewelry props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone Coastal Jewelry props

Just wanted to say thanks to Donna for hooking me up with my newest wedding band(yeah, I've lost 3 in the last 28 years). I saw one similiar to the one my wife bought me in Mazatlan a few years back and I haven't had the cahooneys to tell her I misplaced it(lost while surfing)! Anyway, after contacting them...she ordered it, and through Mike's excellent delivery system(we met at 45 and 518)...I am now bonified again and out of the dog house before I got in it!

Thanks GC Jewelry...I'll be ordering some more stuff soon! Hope you have years and years of success!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

I went on line and shopped some things ,they have some very nice jewlery...dont normally where any but saw a nice mariners cross anchor that I might be partial too!
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
      I went on line and shopped some things ,they have some very nice jewlery...dont normally where any but saw a nice mariners cross anchor that I might be partial too!
      Ha...I was looking at the same thing, or the redfish pendant!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Don't wear jewelry fishing . Besides loosing jewelry , I've always been concerned about the shineys attracting a hand bite . I know it's not likely but with my
        luck , well spoons catch fish . Glad you're out of the doghouse . Run free !
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
        X