fun day in upper galvo bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun day in upper galvo bay

Termo, reel time and myself dodged the weather and ended up with a few trout and reds but caught and released over forty sand trout to 2 lbs.on soft plastics and tops. Fish ate steady in 9-12 ft. of water over mid bay reefs. We left them to dodge rain and wind, went up in the shallows for a redfish bite and returned to find the bite still gong strong on the mid bay reef. Had a lotta fun dudes!

Good going Harv, sounds like y'all had fun and thanks for the report!!!

Comment

Re: fun day in upper galvo bay

Yep fun indeed..found out that termo gives drifting lessons towards the end of the trip and Harvey gonna get high blood pressure like me..those sand Trout had some of the thickest shoulder I've ever seen. caught them on O bomber bombers tops and nortons,hogies and thumbing humping Chicken on a chin.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Gonna have to send termo to get his guide license and anger management class.

Comment

lol...thought you guys were gonna take me out again????

Hey there sasquatch what is the difference between chicken on a chin and chicken on a chain?

Nice trip guys!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
            lol...thought you guys were gonna take me out again????

Hey there sasquatch what is the difference between chicken on a chin and chicken on a chain?

Nice trip guys!
            If you would answer your phone you would know. My ex regional get in touch wit u?

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk

Comment

No he did not call yet. Sorry been crazy busy these last two days.

Comment

WTG guys!!!!!
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Nice going guys.
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

WTG men
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

sounds like you all had a great day. congrats. Lord Bless.
                      robert
                      And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Nice , thanks for sharing ! You didn't keep any of those sand trout ?
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

No sir Henry but we thought about it.the three I kept are fish taco tomorrow and will be left overs

Comment

Yum , fish tacos . Those were big sand trout . Good eating , don't freeze well , though .
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Sounds like a great time guys...WTG!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X