Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Change - Suzuki DF 150

Hey Guys,

It's time to do the oil change on my Suzuki DF 150. My dealer said I can do it myself and that it won't void my warranty. I have a service manual and it really spells it out how to do it. Seems pretty simple. He did say to make sure and use Suzuki oil and oil filter and to make sure I change the drain plug gasket washer (He said I should have plenty in my tool kit under the motor cowling)
    Who is close that I can buy Suzuki oil and filter for this engine local (Pearland, Alvin, Friendswood, Galveston area...) My dealer is the Boat Ramp in Port Neches. I'm trying not to make that trip.

Thanks in advance....
    "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
    "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Finish Line Marine
    4120 HWY 6
    Hitchcock, Texas
    409-938-4408
    The web site says they do Suzuki.
    Beandaddy

Comment

Hoover near LaMarque and any of those places off Nasa 1 in Clear lake. Call a auto parts place-they may have it also.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X