Clear All

• Milkjug where you at?

Hows it going yan??
    MANVEL MOB

Wonder what he's up to?
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the ping Duane

Been pretty busy. Wife and I bought a foreclosed home a while ago and we are -finally- about to move in after a lot of time and $$$. Other than that work keeps me busy.

Got back from our belated honeymoon to Alaska 3 days ago. Beautiful scenery and caught some sweet fish. I will share a report with yall when i unload the camera.

Other than that i am thinking of hitting up the gulf with the yak on wed morning if it stays calm and going after some trout.

Hunting season starts in less than a month!

Comment

Re: Milkjug where you at?

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
        Thanks for the ping Duane

Been pretty busy. Wife and I bought a foreclosed home a while ago and we are -finally- about to move in after a lot of time and $$$. Other than that work keeps me busy.

Got back from our belated honeymoon to Alaska 3 days ago. Beautiful scenery and caught some sweet fish. I will share a report with yall when i unload the camera.

Other than that i am thinking of hitting up the gulf with the yak on wed morning if it stays calm and going after some trout.

Hunting season starts in less than a month!
        If you need any painting done let me know. Glad all is well congrats
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Glad to see you are still alive Yan!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yan has the coolest avatar EVER! And you know, he made it himself.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Re: Milkjug where you at?

What's up Yan.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
              X