Taylor lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor lake

Looking to fish Taylor lake or that area, close to home and don't feel like dragging the boat down to east bay, since i have to work in the morning. Never been back up in Mud lake or Taylor lake. Not looking for any hot spots just wanting to know if anyone has ever did any good back there. Thanks

I will be fishing the Kemah/Seabrook area every weekend once football season starts. It can be productive if you know where to go.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
      I will be fishing the Kemah/Seabrook area every weekend once football season starts. It can be productive if you know where to go.
      I agree with this. I've got on some trout back there in some spots, it can be pretty hit or miss but I've noticed it can be a productive cool weather spot

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
        there's no need for you fishing clear lake in the fall. I've got it under control.
        I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Thanks yall went out yesterday evening and hung one 22" red, and a small rat red. Bait was all over the place but couldn't get another one in the boat. First started out at Mud lake but I didn't like that it's a no wake zone, so we left there and went over to taylor. Gonna try this area a little more, best part it you cant get a big boat past redbluff bridge, less boat traffic.

Comment

It's full of reds in the back right now.

Comment

Working...
            X