No announcement yet.

Fishing Notorious: the Skunk is Gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Ibtsoom. A great day indeed.. And a cool behind the scenes shot there. Except now I realize that I should never stand sideways in any picture. Ever. LoL

Just be happy you at least have one good side to work with . If I was self conscience about my shape , only my head would have been visible poking above the cleaning table !!
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice going all.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

VERY NICE BRUCE! I was shocked to hear that you never caught a keeper red, I am glad you are now over that.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
          VERY NICE BRUCE! I was shocked to hear that you never caught a keeper red, I am glad you are now over that.
          I missed 8 good fish early on and it took Barlow to tell me why: I was setting the hook like it was a trout instead of a red. Once he explained it I was good to go! I've got to practice some more though. I just set too soft.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Moe makes fun of me, because I pull the dentures out of the fish. Lost to many, and now it's on. After that, it's hard for them to get off. Lord Bless.
            robert
            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

WTG Fellas!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
              X