TTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTF

i heard the new texas tackle factory killer flats minnow XL is suppose to be out in the next week or so, cant wait to try them out.. just in time for some big winter trout fishing..
    Boats and hoes.

Looks like they have a good selection of "natural" colors, I might have to try them out sometime.

Comment

also, i emailed mirrorlure the other day about getting a catalog and figured id ask them about the corky's.. here's there reply:

Zac,

No problem we will get you out a catalog. We are going to start making and selling the Corky lure in January, and it will be the same old corky without any changes. The Browns are currently in Costa Rica at our factory helping to get the machines set up to make this an easy transition.

Thanks
      Mike Tennian
      L&S Bait Company
      1415 East Bay Drive
      Largo, FL 33771
      727-584-7691
      Boats and hoes.

Comment

COOL CAz good info thanks!
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thanks caz

Comment

Good work Zac!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the information. As for the new TTF, great time to head to Academy again
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I heard they will have them at FTU,Tackletown and online this week.Big retailers within the next 2 weeks.I'm gana go broke.I just picked up a couple Badonk a Donks.

Comment

FTU has the new KFM XL in stock now.. Only 6 colors available so far from what i hear.

I got mine ordered this week via the TTF website and they came in yesterday. These new lures are going to ROCK for big winter trout!!!!!!!!!

I will be testing them out on tuesday as long as the wind isnt above 25 lol
                  Capt. Thomas Barlow
                  281-827-6815
                  www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                    The Browns are currently in Costa Rica at our factory helping to get the machines set up to make this an easy transition.
                    That explains the voice recording that they wouldn't be back until October 12. Don't go by the Browns until after then.

As far as the Badonka Donks go, I threw it for a solid hour and never drew a strike. I then switched to a clown spook jr and within 2 cast caught a speck. I'm not too sold on it ability just yet!
                    Last edited by FlatoutFishin; October 10, 2009, 12:56 PM.
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Keep chunk'n it!!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......
                      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                        Keep chunk'n it!!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                        Oh, i'm not giving up just yet. I really thought with the conditions we had...rough and windy that that BAD was gonna be just that...BAD! I guess it really was BAD, now that I think about it, but not in a good way! LOL
                        Don't be a Nancy!
                        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                        X