5,000 & counting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5,000 & counting

What a great milestone in West End Anglers history!

I can't remember if the thought ever came to mind when I created FishWestEnd that we would ever hit the 5,000 member mark, but low and behold we did it! This is all made possible by all of you, who come here each and everyday and call this site home.

We also cannot celebrate this moment without thanking the founding members and those that have been with us since the beginning. There are some who still hang out and some who don't. Those that are no longer with us, I thank them for being here in the beginning, sharing their knowledge and making FishWestEnd a great place.

We continue to grow in members each day and it will not be long before we will be crossing the 10,000 mark!

FWE has introduced so many anglers to new friends that share the same passion for our sport, I for one am thankful for the new friends created here at my home away from home.

Congratulations and Tight Lines!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Thanks Coe for taking the time to set up and administer FWE. You along with the moderators have created a quality online environment for sharing fishing stories and a little BS too. I have enjoyed my membership and look forward to meeting more folks at tournaments, on the water and at the Sand Bar.

Tight lines to all.
    JYC
    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

I thank you for keeping this running and hope to meet somemebers one day....met one so far. Looking forward to meeting more. Maybe a meet n greet again ?

Comment

Wow! That's excellent! Way to go everyone!
        I'll bet you never expected it would get this big Coe! Well deserved congratulations!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Great work Coe!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Very Nice! Great job by all!
            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Awesome site! Thanks Coe and moderators.

Comment

Yes sir Coe great site fo'sho' good job!!!
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great site - just referred it to a buddy so #5001 is on its way!

Comment

WOW!!! I remember back in 2009 that there were only a few hundred. Congrats!
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Super Awesome! Way to go Everyone for making this a friendly, welcoming, informative, and Badda$$ sight!!! Keep it uP and tight lines.
                        "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Congrats Coe and Staff. Good friends I know on here and they will steer you new members and fishermen down the right path.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post
                            Congrats Coe and Staff. Good friends I know on here and they will steer you new members and fishermen down the right path.
                            x2 bruther
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

I just want to say I have had a wonderful time here and made some great friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X