• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchor maybe?? Stake out stick?? :)

Sandy...

Sandy's boat..
    Shut up and FISH!!

LOL!!

Isn't that the PC1389 campsite? What's he doing there?
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
      LOL!!

Badly mooring his rig.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Oooops

Comment

Lmao... Happens to the best of us
          Captain Glenn Stevens
          Coastal Guide Service
          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

lol Chip had to make a long swim one winter fishing with his son.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
              LOL!!

Watching them work
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Dang the bad luck. LOL Is that a tractor with a loader in the back ground.
                A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Yep! I did the same dang thing on my first kayak trip with plugger!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I've done it too.

Comment

Been running a boat since I was 7 years old. Never did that before. I had Ibtsoom's son with me and we went over there to give those guys some chairs. 4 guys, 2 chairs, Sandy to the rescue. So we're chatting and one of them says, "Hey Sandy, is that your boat?" as he points down the bayou. I said, "Naw, my boat is right here.", pointing behind me. But when I looked, it was gone. LMAO! I would pay to see the expression on my face. First time I have one of Mike's kids in my care, we get marooned on Moody Island. I don't know if I'll make a good parent.

Mike, it's funny you would choose today to post this. Yesterday I was out on the porch checking on their progress. I saw 3 guys working, one in the water, and their boat speeding away towards me on an incoming tide. So I ran over and picked him up and brought him to his boat. I said, "Now Jeff, didn't you learn anything from my mistake 2 weeks ago?" We take care of each other on the bayou.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

And yes, they got a tractor out there on a homemade barge. It's awesome.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                          Mike, it's funny you would choose today to post this. Yesterday I was out on the porch checking on their progress. I saw 3 guys working, one in the water, and their boat speeding away towards me on an incoming tide. So I ran over and picked him up and brought him to his boat. I said, "Now Jeff, didn't you learn anything from my mistake 2 weeks ago?" We take care of each other on the bayou.
                          That's got a nice symmetry to it! Thanks for the update Sandy.
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Another reason I leave the iPilot down when docked out in the sticks!

Comment

Sandy you'd make an awesome parent and I'd trust you with my kids any day. Couldn't pass up the opportunity to make fun of you though.
                              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                              X