Wife in hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife in hospital

Getting vertebrae fused together after removing disc earlier this week. Hopefully this was the cause of all the pain for past several years and be able to lead a normal life after this!

God bless her and you, Mr. Buddy. I'm praying for success.

Comment

My prayers are with y'all.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Prayers sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll say a prayer for a successful surgery and that she gets the relief that she needs.

I had 2 done in my neck a few years ago and it was wonderful afterward. Instant pain relief in my arms. I still have a little nerve damage where my fingertips tingle, but I'll take that all day everyday in lieu of the neck, shoulder and arm pain I was experiencing.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Thanks for all the thought and prayers! She had severe sciatic nerve pain caused by collapsed L2-3 disc. Had 2 prior surgeries for this, apparently didn't take. Disc was removed and replaced by a "cage" on Monday. Today will be the fusion with rods, screws, etc. Hopeful that the third time will be the charm.

Comment

Praying for a successful surgery and good recovery

Comment

Sounds tough man - Prayers your way.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery!
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yikes , poor thing . I had my back surgery nov. 21 , 2013 and it made all the difference in the world . I hope it works .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Just got out of OR, doc said all went well, rods between L2-L3 only. Bones were between good and osteoporosis, osteoperine, I think. Anyway, all she has to do is recuperate and all will be almost as good as new...Thanks for all the prayers and hope to get out there sometime in the next month...
                        Tight lines!

Comment

Good news

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Glad she's out and doing good. We'll be praying for a speedy recovery. Lord Bless.
                            robert
                            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Glad things went well. I'll be praying for her.

Comment

Working...
                              X