X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 cent Chili Dogs

at the James Coney Island today.

I think I know where I'm eating lunch.

A Houston icon with the best dog gone dogs in town .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Had one. It was my cheat meal lol
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Best post of the day. Heading there now.

Comment

Really.....

Comment

Wish I still lived in Houston..
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
              Wish I still lived in Houston..
              No you don't. Besides there's one at NASA 1.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I'm scared to eat anything that cost under a dollar. Especially when one croaker cost about 50-60 cents!!
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Still remember going to the one in downtown at least twice a week when I was a kid.
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Dang i could have had lunch for under 10 bucks...

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                      I'm scared to eat anything that cost under a dollar. Especially when one croaker cost about 50-60 cents!!
                      That rational doesn't bring disrepect to the famous James Coney Island , but attention to the outrageous cost of panfish fry .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

trophytroutman Still remember going to the one in downtown at least twice a week when I was a kid.

I also . 50 plus years ago we would get a to go order after every Sunday night church for years . Today the establishments have black and white photos of the downtown ( the only one at that time ) staff serving line . I remember all those faces . Dang , we're older than dirt .

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                          trophytroutman Still remember going to the one in downtown at least twice a week when I was a kid.

I also . 50 plus years ago we would get a to go order after every Sunday night church for years . Today the establishments have black and white photos of the downtown ( the only one at that time ) staff serving line . I remember all those faces . Dang , we're older than dirt .
                          Not old , just experienced.
                          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

The Downtown location were I have eaten many times also is across the street from Macy's ( the old Foley's ).
                            I worked there when I was young for a couple of years. The Foley's building is to be Demo'd Sunday morning just after sunrise.
                            Sad to see it go.

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X