Kudos To " Reel Inn"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos To " Reel Inn"

A couple of weeks ago I was wading and my reel starting acting up. I opened it up and the e-clip that's on the worm gear had come off so when I opened it up the e-clip, spacer and worm bushing must have gone to the bottom of West Bay. The next morning I ran out to "Reel Inn" to get the missing part's, she pretty much had to take it completely apart to get the worn shaft back in the idle gear, she was doing all of this while I was standing there. After she finished oiling the gears and putting it back together I asked how much and she said $2 and I said I don't think so and gave her what I thought it should cost. Thanks "Reel Inn".
    A Little deeper in debt.

That was service with a capitol " s " . I would have paid her more also . That was the right thing to do . I love the business name " reel inn " . Har !
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

thats good people
      "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

They are great people!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That is great.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

They do good work...they get my business
            sigpic

Comment

That's hard to beat!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll have to remember this. That is quality business. You won't find that anymore. If I have any problems, ill know who to contact. Thanks for sharing and advice. Lord Bless.
                  robert
                  And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Working...
                  X