Fort Fisher Hermit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Fisher Hermit

just saw this documentary on channel 8, pretty interesting.. ive never heard of the guy until i saw this tonight, figured id pass it along to anyone else that hasnt either..

Boats and hoes.

Interesting. Poor old guy to meet an end like that. Why would someone kill him -crazy and sad. If the Gestapo government keeps it up, I'll be in for a similar lifestyle. News at five, " Stay tuned for an in depth report of the famed GALVESTON HERMIT, Doc Bowman, who since the economy collapse , has lived in the concrete ship SELMA, surviving off of passerby fishermen's catch ,since he known not to be able to catch fish for himself, and venturing in his kayak to raid the trash bins at nearby Sea Wolf Park and beg locals for dental floss. Recognized for wearing only a cap with a faded WEA emblazoned on the front, he has gathered much attention by mooning shocked onlookers and hurling hardheads to those who venture too close. "
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
      Interesting. Poor old guy to meet an end like that. Why would someone kill him -crazy and sad. If the Gestapo government keeps it up, I'll be in for a similar lifestyle. News at five, " Stay tuned for an in depth report of the famed GALVESTON HERMIT, Doc Bowman, who since the economy collapse , has lived in the concrete ship SELMA, surviving off of passerby fishermen's catch ,since he known not to be able to catch fish for himself, and venturing in his kayak to raid the trash bins at nearby Sea Wolf Park and beg locals for dental floss. Recognized for wearing only a cap with a faded WEA emblazoned on the front, he has gathered much attention by mooning shocked onlookers and hurling hardheads to those who venture too close. "
      lol now that is funny

Comment

Working...
      X