Back from the Woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from the Woods

Dang sure didn't want to come back but all good things have to come to and end. It was a good week even if the deer didn't play fair. Mr. Milkjug(Yan) came up Thursday and I immediatly put him to work. He did get to spend some time trying to get a hog, but they were also playing hard to get. Saturday morning Mr. Spike did pay me a visit but only to make be look bad as he jumped over my first shot and then he came back only to duck under my second shot. My wife and Yan's girlfriend Linda joined us on Saturday afternoon and we had some good times and good eats. Yan and Linda did make a couple of trips over to check the hog bait, but didn't see anything. Maybe there will better luck next time. Here are a few pictures of the weekend, enjoy.
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

looks like a nice place!!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Looks like you had fun even if you didn't shoot anything. Even coming up empty - any day in the woods or on the water is better than working!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Cool looking place.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I'll let Milkjug chime in with his side of the stories.......

Our cabin is coming along and thanks to Yan's help my wife's kitchen is now in good shape with runnin water. Before long it is going to be even harder coming back to the world.

BTW here are a couple of more pictures of us going over this morning to put more corn in one of my feeders, thanks to my game cam.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by bountyhunter; October 11, 2009, 08:19 PM.
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Glad y'all had a fine time. You'll get dat deer sooner or later.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Looks like a warm and dry cabin.
              "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Great time, thanks for having me up Derek. No hogs showed up and the squirrels were too elusive for me. Still nice to spend some time up in the woods.

Comment

Working...
                X