10/21/13 short trip pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/21/13 short trip pm

Left 2004 bridge around 2:30 pm got to one of my favorite spots in chocolate to fish around halls lake, tide wasn't moving much, water looked good semi-green and wind was moderate, caught 8 keeper reds biggest goin 27" most around 22-23, caught many undersized reds in the mix, hit up a lil flounder spot I found last trip out near sulphur ditch and picked up 2 nice flatties one 20 and half and the other around 18. caught 5 or 6 more but undersized and lost one nice one at the boat, on the way in drifted a reef near ther channel and picked up 2 keeper trout maybe 16 and 18 inches just schoolies were in there caught a bunch of 13-14" trout also, all in all a nice afternoon fishing back to the oil patch tomorrow. Click image for larger version

Name:	cb10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	574796
    Your a daisy if ya do

Short on trip , long on fish . WTG !
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice trifecta!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
        Short on trip , long on fish . WTG !
        Thanks plugger and curm
        Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Nice catching...Nice toes

Comment

Toe fetish guy ? HAR !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice Job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WTG!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
                  Nice catching...Nice toes
                  CREEPY....haha jk thanks bud
                  Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Great catch!! Im sure wantin to head out this am but boy has the north wind come up big time!
                    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                      Great catch!! Im sure wantin to head out this am but boy has the north wind come up big time!
                      I hear ya on that just do what I do if its too windy on the bay go up the bayou, fished it last Friday limited out on reds and got one keeper trout lots of undersized reds an trout too.
                      Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

thanks for the report! nice fish
                        "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Nice report Garrett. Seems like your always on the fish. Put some shoes on...lol.

Comment

Nice looking fish. WTG. He used the toes as bait. Or he put his toes in the water and the fish jumped into the boat. Not a bad day for the time you all were out there. Lord Bless.
                            robert
                            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Wolf View Post
                              Nice looking fish. WTG. He used the toes as bait. Or he put his toes in the water and the fish jumped into the boat. Not a bad day for the time you all were out there. Lord Bless.
                              robert
                              haha deff the toes in the water scared them out and thanks root canal hope all is going well with you
                              Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Working...
                              X