West Bay Redfish Shodown Official Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay Redfish Shodown Official Results

A big thank you to all the sponsors who stepped up we cannot have done it without their support. Thanks to Baby Tran Cat (Brad Murrill) with Redfish Capital Management for underwriting the event again.

We had 74 anglers participate in the Redfish tournament this year and a large group gathered for the auction. I think Brad has released the final number and with the trip being auctioned off right now we will hopefully reach $8,000 raised for Shriners Hospitals for Children - Galveston.

Thank you to Mr. Billings who is a Shriner and was kind enough to come out for the day and say some very moving words before the live auction.

How about the Getocowboys all the way from Austin, TX! Tres Womack, Luke Addair and Byron sounded great yesterday these guys have a wonderful sound. I even saw IBTSOOM sit down and sing a few songs.

Tournament Results:
    1. D&D - 16.34 LBS *
    2. Chavez / Blackwell - 16.00 LBS **
    3. Notorious - 14.82 LBS **
    4. All American Rigging - 12.56 LBS **
    5. SB - 11.85 LBS **
    6. All American Rigging II - 11.69 LBS *
    7. A Day Late & A Dollar Short - 11.54 LBS **
    8. Hook Spit - 11.49 LBS **
    9. Redfish Renegades - 11.38 LBS **
    10. Blue Tailz - 11.17 LBS **
    Houston Tool / AES - 11.05 LBS **
    El Gato - 10.76 LBS **
    ANDCO - 10.64 LBS **
    Bad Mojo - 10.23 LBS **
    Hook Us Up - 9.92 LBS *
    Team Minnow - 9.92 LBS **
    Hobie - 9.82 LBS **
    Pier Pressure - 9.32 LBS **
    P-Nutt - 7.22 LBS *
    Red Patrol - 4.82 LBS *
    BJ - 4.30 LBS *

* 1 Live Fish
    ** 2 Live Fish

Side Pot:
    1. El Gato - 10 Spots
    1. Pier Pressure - 10 Spots
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; October 28, 2013, 08:24 AM.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

The weigh in, Auction, Raffle, Music and company was great!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Just a correction on the band, Josh couldn't make it so Byron took his spot. He does a heck of a Willie Nelson. Also the very first time I've ever heard a kazoo featured in a song. LOL! It really worked too.

I had a great time. It was good to meet some new folks and see some old friends too.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I like my new Brute Cooler!! Looking forward to my trip with Jeremy Chavez also! great event. WTG Brad, Coe and Sandy as well as the fine sponsors!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Pearl and I had a great time at the weigh-in and raffle. She thinks the Sand Bar burgers are marvelous.

Was fun to see Bruce getting dizzy, getting up / sitting down (repeat many times) for all the loot he won, from the many tickets he purchased. And Thanks Brad (and his wife), Coe, Sandy and all the volunteers!

Go Shriners!
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

My wife and I had a great time at our first event! Ill have to rob a bank on the way to the next one for the live auction, but anything for a great cause like the Shriners! Cant wait for the next one, I'll have to actually fish the tournament next time!!

Comment

Congrats everyone!!!!
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

One heck of an event! Looking forward to the trout tournament next month. Thanks Coe and Brad, the two of you did a great job!
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Comment

Winners all !
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Congrats to Curmuggen on winning the Redfish DVD... He'll actually get the very first one.. Getting close.. working on DVD menu and testing it this week.
                        TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TroutSupport View Post
                          Congrats to Curmuggen on winning the Redfish DVD... He'll actually get the very first one.. Getting close.. working on DVD menu and testing it this week.
                          Woo Hoo!!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Hey Coe, when you gonna post up the pics!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Capt. Thomas Barlow
                            281-827-6815
                            www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

Congrats to all.
                              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                              X