Sunday 10/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 10/25

I am going to head down to Galveston and fish for flounder. That is right on rod and reel. It has been a while since I caught fish since I have been gigging so often.

If you need a ride to a wading spot, lemme know. I'll probably make you hammer on something as a fee though
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

You don't want me helping build anything. I can count how many nails I have driven on one hand. The only tools I have at the house are a little plug in rechargable screw driver and a hammer. Thanks for the offer though. I would be more trouble than help.

Comment

You don't always build with hammers.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          You don't always build with hammers.
          I don't even mow my own yard. If you told me to change my oil I couldn't. If something ever breaks I call someone to fix it. I would come help with what I could do, but the problem is the wifey only gives me so many passes and no offense but I don't want to use a pass to do something I would not do on my own house.

Comment

Hey Chip want to go to your swimming hole...I mean my flounder hole this weekend?

Comment

Whatever you do FP10 do NOT let that bunch of dread pyrats shanghai you.
              They are bilge rats of mean and low repute.

Once you're marooned on Devil's Island...errr....Blockade Runners they'll work you into an early grave!

Beware!!!!!
              West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Jeremy,
                Donna and I will be on the island and we plan on hitting the water on Sunday. Not sure what time, but after fishing the tourny and have several cold ones afterwards and into the night, I do not see us getting up at the crack of dawn. Call me if you are interested.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                  Jeremy,
                  Donna and I will be on the island and we plan on hitting the water on Sunday. Not sure what time, but after fishing the tourny and have several cold ones afterwards and into the night, I do not see us getting up at the crack of dawn. Call me if you are interested.
                  I am going to my spot. You guys can meet me down there but I am sure I will have my limit by 10AM.

Comment

Don't know where your "spot" is, so good luck.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

where was that spot, again?

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                        Hey Chip want to go to your swimming hole...I mean my flounder hole this weekend?
                        Maybe......Looks like they are catching mostly males though. I don't think the girls are moving yet. They are still catching the big ones in the bay.
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                          I am going to my spot. You guys can meet me down there but I am sure I will have my limit by 10AM.
                          We will see..... You haven't caught a limit when I was with you.....but the limit is less now. I would rather go when the big girls move out.
                          sigpic
                          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good luck FP10.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                              We will see..... You haven't caught a limit when I was with you.....but the limit is less now. I would rather go when the big girls move out.
                              When the big girls go out the limit will only be 2. I am not driving to Galveston for 2 flounder. The big ones will be there.

Mike call me if you want to go out early.

Comment

Working...
                              X