Launching at the Jamaica Beach ramp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
    It has been a while since I put in at Sea Isle. There is a building right there to pay.
    Big problem though is the canal is so full of sand you can bairly get the boat off your trailer.
    I understand now . You are talking about the public boat ramp in the restaurants parking lot . Horrible place to launch . I was talking about the main resident launch .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
      They have a Public ramp at Jamaca Beach. It's Free. I called the J.B. City Hall a few months ago.
      Only warning they told me was make sure you park correctly.
      Phone # 409-737-1142
      Shush-now Kenny won't have a place to park his truck and trailer.

There is a sorta jerky guy near the ramp that beotched me out one day when I parked one foot in on grass along the road facing north (Basin and Trinidad Way)-said I was on HIS property-he was wrong (part of the R-O-W) but I didn't want scratched up truck after I put in so I moved. If lots full, park on his grass but expect him to yell or trash your truck!!! Really, watch out for that guy.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

See y'all down there Saturday. Watch you wake going in and out. Lol.

Comment

I thought sea isle was free? it is a chity launch.
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

99% if my fishing is during the week. Shouldn't be crowded.
            Getting a new knee Dec 4. Won't be fishing much after that. Rich

Comment

SPOOK man , read my post again.
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I thought the sea isle public launch was free too . The worst thing about it is trying to maneuver your truck/trailer in the marina restaurant 's parking lot when it's full .

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  Shush-now Kenny won't have a place to park his truck and trailer.

There is a sorta jerky guy near the ramp that beotched me out one day when I parked one foot in on grass along the road facing north (Basin and Trinidad Way)-said I was on HIS property-he was wrong (part of the R-O-W) but I didn't want scratched up truck after I put in so I moved. If lots full, park on his grass but expect him to yell or trash your truck!!! Really, watch out for that guy.
                  Troublemaker! LOL
                  I wanted that little house south of the ramp. I thought a live launch cam would be nice to install.

Comment

No problem, I'll just get the old biddies to make the ramp area a fishing park and charge a non-resident fee to launch! They LOVE making rules.
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                    X