Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plugger View Post
    Facebook .... Idiot .
    Double Idiot-1 for being a resource raper and 2 for letting his brother post it on Facebook-dumazzes get what they deserve!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

We fish today for fun! and enjoyment! Tomorrow is for the furture and our children! With people like thid guy! Our children have no furture! Great job TPWL

Comment

But not only that, big girls like that are not even good to eat... just shows you how many ignorant people there are in this world... How many get away with it everyday, that’s the problem…
        Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          Dude looks like he hasn't missed any meals. Wonder which relative of his got the reward money when they turned him in?
          Lmao! Good question JT!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Amen! That's good news to see how "we the people" can focus and demand justice.

Comment

I am glad they cought this guy. 2x baboso

Comment

Remember they are only a phone call away...800-792-game.

Comment

Only reason i'd call them is to ask why their cutting the flounder limits to zero next Nov. That's gonna do seawolf some good. Lol

Comment

Sure put a damper on the fish soup guys and gals for that month.

Comment

Good work by TPWD!
                      "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Working...
                      X