11/20/13 - Another Trip w/ Nathan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/20/13 - Another Trip w/ Nathan

Took a few more guys from work out with Capt Nathan Gray yesterday for a 1/2 trip. We ended the day with 15-17 trout & 1 red between the three of us. Lots of dink trout, sandies and rat reds along the way. I did pick up a 32" red fishing with my ultra light wading rod which was alot of fun. The winds picked up pretty good around noon so we called it quits. The boss had alot of fun which is a good thing since he is funding the trips.

Thanks for the report. Can you give us a general area like which bay ya fished?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

trinity

Comment

Sounds like Capt. Nathan is really putting y'all on the fish!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Way to go get em.....

Comment

We stayed out of Trinity because of the high winds. We ended up fishing the Upper Galveston Bay area. Moved around to a few different spots hiding from the wind. If you have Facebook you can see some of the trip pics on the Galveston Bay Fishing Trips page.

Yes, Nathan really knows his stuff. Been fishing with him and his dad for the last 7-8 years and we always have a good trip.

Comment

Yes .... Good that the boss is happy . Praise his fishing talent . HAR!
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
              X