• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new ride.

"Dark wings bring dark words."
    2013 Genesis 5.0 Rspec...429bhp.
    One bad mofo.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

429 horses in a Hyundai-wow, I didn't know they built such a car. I bet that thing hauls butt and burns a beamer or a mustang.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Once upon a time the Lexus LS400 shocked Americans too.
      Only in America is the Genesis sold in Hyundai Dealerships. In the rest of the world Genesis is a seperate brand like Acura is to Honda and as Lexus is to Toyota.
      Not many people are going to know this luxury car is a wolf in sheeps clothing, I like that aspect of the car.
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

the reviews and everything I have ever read on the Genesis are OUTSTANDING!
        sigpic

Comment

Bert , I thought you were in prison or something ! Good to hear from you . Any pictures ?
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Hey , I just noticed my rep power is ... 2112 ! Que the twilight zone music !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Well , it was .

Comment

Friend of my son's dad has one of those.....very nice ride.

Comment

LOL@Doc.
                  Thanks guys.
                  I kept my truck (which actually stickered for more than the Genesis). I consider a truck a absolute necessity for me.
                  But i must say having a premium car is such a cool personal luxury. Im happier than a pig in sheit.
                  I have a cool picture but can't seem to upload it from this tablet...dang.

Comment

Dude? You could have gotten something cool, like a Camaro or something. . . . .
                    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                      Dude? You could have gotten something cool, like a Camaro or something. . . . .
                      True that but those cars are common and im less than a year from being 50.
                      Factoid, the Rspec is 10 more bhp than a GT Mustang and with a simple Cat-Back aftermarket exhaust this GDI V8 wakes up to 460bhp.
                      Not alot of cars can run with that in the luxo market unless 90k is a expendible amount. I got this car for 40k, with tax 42,250 out the door.

Comment

This post sucks without pics of this bad boy, lol
                        Let's see it Brother!!
                        Finfisher

Comment

The shelby still gets my vote with 662 hp and 200 mph for 70K. The 50 year anniversary shelby is due to release december 15th. Hopefully the price on the 2014's will come down just a bit as I have an offer on one.

Enjoy your new ride!
                          "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                          boom

Comment

Genesis' are very nice cars. If I had the coin, I would get one for my wife.

Congrats 2112!!!

Comment

I've a great pic I took today I can send if someone can host.

Comment

Working...
                              X