468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Port Mansfield has more prolems than just oversized redfish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Port Mansfield has more prolems than just oversized redfish.

From the game warden chronicles: Two Willacy County game wardens were patrolling in the Port Mansfield area and inspected a local fishing tournament. Wardens found that approximately 25 percent of the fish guides in this tournament did not possess their all-water fish guide license. After further investigation, and with the assistance of two Cameron County wardens, they found that most of the fish guides also did not possess their current Coast Guard license and requirements. Fish guides were cited for no fish guide license. The wardens continued to follow up on license status on guides still guiding in the Port Mansfield area and found violations still occurring. Citations were again issued and turned over to USCG.
    I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Dang poachers......worse than potlickers

Comment

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
      From the game warden chronicles: Two Willacy County game wardens were patrolling in the Port Mansfield area and inspected a local fishing tournament. Wardens found that approximately 25 percent of the fish guides in this tournament did not possess their all-water fish guide license. After further investigation, and with the assistance of two Cameron County wardens, they found that most of the fish guides also did not possess their current Coast Guard license and requirements. Fish guides were cited for no fish guide license. The wardens continued to follow up on license status on guides still guiding in the Port Mansfield area and found violations still occurring. Citations were again issued and turned over to USCG.
      Yeah everones a captain nowdayz!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

capt. duane

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
          capt. duane
          Lmao!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

True
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I'm sure it's like that in everywhere..... They need to start checking all these big events where there are a number of guides working. Guides must have on them Capt's license, TWIC, fishing license, and TP&W guides license.

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                I'm sure it's like that in everywhere..... They need to start checking all these big events where there are a number of guides working. Guides must have on them Capt's license, WIC cheese, fishing license, SNAP Card or Lone Star Card, Schiltz Malt Liquor, Purple Drank and TP&W guides license.

AQUA PIMP
                I fixed it for ya Greg!!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I love you Guys You all tell it like it is!!

Comment

Working...
                  X