In the cold and rain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the cold and rain.

4hrs of cold ars rain and wind but goter done.

Sent from my Note 2, using Tapatalk

Private place and no one can go there. Might as well get them when you can. Lord Blesss
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Everyone is invited, no secrets just fun in the cold and rain, this is my favorite time to fish.

Comment

You earned them ! You work on a tug ?
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Lol. Sisco, don't quit your day job!

Comment

Im not, I caught 3 more in the last hour or so to bad its November

Comment

Plugger- Yes Sir I do.

Comment

Cool , that sounds interesting . Neat that you can fish from the tug .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice catching. Good lookin dinner

Comment

Yep, we love to eat on this tug, once my captain found out I love to fish it was on. One time were in Sulphur at Citgos dock and we had a 3 hr delay, we walked out to the bow of the barge and fished the lights and literally caught 2 limits of trout 1 flounder and 4 red fish. Yes it is cool do get paid to fish.

Comment

Thanks Walkinwader

Comment

Wow ! Win , win for everyone on the boat . Once , fishing in my kayak around a tied up tug , I talked to a crew member from Louisiana . Nice guy . Talked fishing and the lure I was using . I ended up giving him a lure from my box .

Comment

Thats cool. When I got the ok to bring my arsenal on board the tug my captain about crapped his pants, he said that he didnt need all that crsp all he needed was a hook and a mullet. But now he tells me to go get dinnet.lol so that is my second job on here.lol I carry a simple custom rod I built and a anglers choice bag on and of the boat and a Lews speed spool loaded with braid.

Comment

HAR ! School those live baiters on how it's done . Nice second duty . But , hey , you have to keep the Captain happy .

Comment

Right,

Comment

Working...
                              X