If ain't blowing we ain't going.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If ain't blowing we ain't going.

Left 2004 about 9:30 am to decent water clarity and a good 20+ mph NNE wind. First hour or so not a single bite, found a few birds working a shoreline caught 8 reds 18-26", from there got blown around over some shell reefs picked up 6 trout 16-23",then went near spoil banks an picked up a 18" flatty,decided to get out DA wind a Lil bit, went up the bayou and caught 4 keeper reds and a black nasty Caught lots of undersized reds also. a Pretty good day considering conditions was home by 3:30. Will post pics in a few idk how to do it from my new phone lol.
    Your a daisy if ya do

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131124_152847028.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	560273
    Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Awesome Garrett. It was one heck of a windy day for sure!!!

Comment

Way to fight the wind!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice mess of fish spite the conditions...good job

Comment

Thanks feller's
            Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Yes indeed...heck , good outing in better conditions . Nicely done . Did you fish north of the bridge ?
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Not bad for trolling without a trolling motor. That was some wind. Glad you all caught some nice fish. Bet it was cold also. WTG with not so nice condition. Lord Bless.
                robert
                And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                  Yes indeed...heck , good outing in better conditions . Nicely done . Did you fish north of the bridge ?
                  yes I did
                  Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

I've kayaked around there but went north only once . Thanks !
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I've had best luck wayyyyyy up the bayou like 6-7 miles
                      Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Originally posted by Team Reel Pimp View Post
                        I've had best luck wayyyyyy up the bayou like 6-7 miles
                        Oh , that IS a little farther north of the bridge than I kayaked . Sounds like I should put in at Lutes if I kayak . I 've never launched at Lutes . A new area for me , adventure !

Comment

Wait for the wind to lay, Plugger and go fish Yates, big pasture and frenchy's. Holler and I'll go with you.

Comment

Now that's dedication! Paid off tho, with a nice catch. "You're a better man than me, Gunga Din!"
                            Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                            "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Superspook showed me all those spots four years ago, termo. I'll ask again, " why go looking for fish, when you already know where they are?"

Comment

Working...
                              X