Very eventful Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very eventful Thanksgiving

Went to pick mom up to bring to the house for Thanksgiving. Called when I got to her gate and she said she had a nose bleed to come on in. Walked in and looked like someone got shot with so much blood everywhere. Ended up having to call 911 and ambulance arrived and her blood sugar was over 600 and blood pressure was 243 over 114. Ended up transporting her to the ER and I followed the ambulance. Realeased her a few hrs later. My wife (trout4me) was home with a houseful of starving people but She waited til I got home for us all to eat. I love that woman.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Awesome. A good woman I hard to find. Props to you and her.

Comment

wow, glad everything turned out ok!
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Wow, Kenny! I'm thankful everything turned out ok!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

And she meticulously screens every would be potential new fishing partner . Kenny and I were to fish for the first time together but that was canceled at the last moment because he had to work . I was a little perturbed as I had to endure the harsh scrutiny of his wife . She wanted to meet me beforehand , get fingerprints , DNA sample , perform a character profiling test , polygraph , and background check . I drew the line with attempted anal cavity search . After all that I endured , Kenny , we still must fish because of the principle of the thing .

thats terrible about your mom . Poor thing . I'm glad it turned out ok .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Glad she's ok. Sounds like a scary few hours for you.

Comment

Glad everything turned out great. Those are some very high readings. Lord Bless.
              robert
              And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Hope all is well with your mom...nice lady you got there too. Even more the reason to be thankful for all we have..

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys, Moms doing well and yes I got a great wife.
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                  X