Amazing Water Warm Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Water Warm Up

It's showing 62.4 degrees at the causeway this morning. Last Thursday it was 46-48, or 15 degrees colder! that's just crazy and it'll drop again like a rock after this cold snap. There should be a good bite ahead of this front today.....maybe.
    A couple of winters ago the fronts were almost on a weekly schedule, so every Wednesday I had a pre-front trout bite.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Was 63 yesterday around the shell in upper west. Was kinda surprised.!hopefully make for a good topwater bite this morning.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Bet it's gonna be back down by Sat for sure.....

Comment

Wish I could pick and choose what day of the week to fish . I shouldn't complain as I have Friday as well as the weekend off . More than most . I need a sugar mama . I'll stoop to being her sex slave . HAR. !
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I started wading about 1:30 on a windward shoreline drop off throwing a Shedog and caught two 20" trout and a redfish.The wind shifted and caught one more small trout on a Fatboy. Not exactly what I was expecting.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Was a decent bite early in the fog. Was a better bite around 11 in a cove. Threw tops all day. Water was 64 back in the cove.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice work Pimp! great day to be on the water for sure... as compared to today... which is duck hunting weather.
              TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
              X