Reputations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputations

As long as I've been on this site, you'd think I'd know better, but I didn't understand all this "Reputation" stuff entirely. I finally asked Harvey what the heck it was and where did these come from. He came over the other day and showed me what they meant and where to look for who has been gracing me with them......so to all of you who laid some goodies on me, please forgive me for not thanking you personally or by returning the thoughts. I now know how to return the favor and will be doing so in the future....also look for me to send everyone a personal thanks via PM real soon. There are some wonderful folks on this site, and I hope this explains my inconsideration......OK, enough mush...............
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

I've gave you a few, Blue. I'll take a new pair of waders and we'll call it even.

Comment

Ok, Termo. I'm waiting..

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Wining Mega Million lottery ticket. Had to throw it in. Lord Bless.
        robert
        And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Yeah , we've been writing complaints about your stingyness on the triangle symbol next to the reputation symbol . HAR !
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Don't worry about it...I was on this site for a year before I noticed my username was misspelled.

Comment

Root canal has tried to teach me how to do it a dozen times and I still have no idea! Sorry Dale...

Comment

[QUOTE=buoy37;286751]Don't worry about it...I was on this site for a year before I noticed my username was misspelled.[/Q

you should lay off the whisky then. lol
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by burly View Post
                  Root canal has tried to teach me how to do it a dozen times and I still have no idea! Sorry Dale...
                  Just click on the 6 sided star in the lower left hand cornor next to the triangle of a post of the person to which you want to give reputation . The star will open a box that you may write a comment or not . You push the rectangle " add reputation ? " and that's it . I'll be looking for a reputation notice from you in my " reputation " mailbox . I'll send you one back . Let me know if you have a problem .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                    Just click on the 6 sided star in the lower left hand cornor next to the triangle of a post of the person to which you want to give reputation . The star will open a box that you may write a comment or not . You push the rectangle " add reputation ? " and that's it . I'll be looking for a reputation notice from you in my " reputation " mailbox . I'll send you one back . Let me know if you have a problem .
                    I think I may have found the answer to this problem. On my home computer the STAR is visable.
                    When I am on my Smartphone I never could see the Star.
                    I added Tapatalk and still no Star.
                    If you push the bottom left button on your Phone...this is were you can change your settings.
                    Select ( Desktop View).
                    This is done while you are logged on.
                    The Star becomes visable.
                    Now I know why they are called SmartPhones..lol

Comment

No luck for me.

Sent from my Note 2, using Tapatalk

Comment

When I clicked on it it only gave me a Web option.

Comment

Originally posted by Sisco Kid View Post
                          When I clicked on it it only gave me a Web option.
                          You may need to update your TapaTalk on your phone? We have not installed the latest version yet, that could be a contributing factor but not very likely.
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

No Sir, that's not it.

Sent from my Note 2, using Tapatalk

Comment

Doesnt show up on my iPhone either.
                              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                              X