not much to reportl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not much to reportl

Termo and myself ventured out at 1:00 pm today to find a bite. Water temp. was 47 deg. Air temp. felt like 32 below 0. Needless to say we hit our usual spots. No bait,no birds, very little tide and no bites. Felt good to get off the couch though and felt even better back in the truck with the heater blasting. Thanks for the entertainment, capt. Blue.

Yeah, we stunk it up. Beats working!
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Nice try anyway guys.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

bummer, hope you warmed up!
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Lol. Starting thawing out half way to galvo.

Comment

At least yall got out of the house! Nice try and you never know unti you go...

Comment

good report fellas
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Way to give it a shot....at least there was a chance to catch somethin

Comment

Tell me it ain't so ! You forget the Pro Gel ? HAR ! Thanks for the report . It helps the rest of us . It happens . You two will get them next time.
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    good report fellas
                    finally back from the deer lease? haven't heard from you I a while. lets fish.
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

It was brutally cold. We probably fished hour and a half. Got back to the dock and were told the only part of the lake we didn't cover three guys in a Jon boat with live shrimp came in with six trout, two reds and two flounder. We were too cold to care.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                        Tell me it ain't so ! You forget the Pro Gel ? HAR ! Thanks for the report . It helps the rest of us . It happens . You two will get them next time.
                        Like anybody else, we want to get 'em every time. Blue had plenty of procure and corkies. Lol.

Comment

Least ya'll got out and wet a hook! Good report!
                          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Working...
                          X