prayers, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prayers, please

My best friend and love is going in for a second back surgery this afternoon. Dr. removed 2" of spine and grafted bone to replace disc that he removed two years ago. He tells her that she needs cementing of that area and can't wait til after Christmas to do this. I'm having bad vibes that she may end up in a wheel chair and if so I'm going to place a call to my old friend George Parhnam. Hopefully it goes well.

You guys are in our thoughts Harvey - as hard as it may be, stay positive - that's what she needs to hear bro. Say the word if you guys need anything.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my Note 2, using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
        You guys are in our thoughts Harvey - as hard as it may be, stay positive - that's what she needs to hear bro. Say the word if you guys need anything.
        Nicely put Mike.
        X2 on that Harvey. Let me know if I can do anything.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Praying for skill for the Dr and comfort for your friend and relief of your anxiety for you.

God bless.

Comment

positive thoughts bro, hope it all goes well!
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I'm praying too Harvey and just say the word if ya'll need ANYTHING!!
              Let us know how it goes and you take care of yourself !!! That's so important as she will need you once she gits out.
              Prayers are with you both!!
              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Hey Harvie, prayers that all goes well! We feel her pain, bud! Its not easy, have to stay positive, but hopefully it will solve the problem. Just be patient and know that it takes longer to heal as we get older BOO!!! Wife just went through a similar situation If any questions, call or pm me!!! I'll be in touch...

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers friends. I get a little on edge sometimes in crisis mode. Sorry about the vent. Thanks again!

Comment

Man sorry to hear about that...prayers and hope on the way. Again like others said stay positive and believe. Not knowing you other than chats if you need anything holler....we can all help if needed.

Comment

Prayers sent for positive results and speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yikes , sorry to hear this . Praying for a complete and speedy recovery .
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Prayers sent - hope it goes well.

Comment

Since we talked after her surgery, you said she was doing well. Thank God! Keep me informed, my brother!
                            Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                            "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Good , the recovery will take some time . I had back surgery November 2012 and her's sounds worse . I was home for 6 weeks. . You need to step up , Harvey , and take care of her . Except when you want to fish then she's on her own . I'm sure she'll understand .
                              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                              X