Great reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great reports

We've had some real nice reports of catches and hunts this week. Looks like I should have gotten out this morning and tried my skills. If this weather pattern hold the next couple days I'm surely going to give it a shot. I think termo and plugger are out smacking them today? Can you imagine that conversation.

Oh to be a fly on that boat....lol

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Called blue and plugger threatened me. I think they've caught a few.

Comment

Better watch out he might think your potlicking on their cell phone signal.

Comment

Oh wait that's my job.....I better call Henry to get his signal

Comment

I'm looking forward to hearing this story!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
              I'm looking forward to hearing this story!
              Me and you, both. Lol.

Comment

Here's a little report for Ya. I went out this morning & set up on a flat next to a deep channel, 1st cast a nice 23" trout then nothing else. Fished 7-11

Comment

I'll let Henry post our report along with the 13,000 pictures he took I DID manage to steal his favorite Corkie (actually I shamed him out of it!)
                  Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                  "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Just got a text from Henry....he's still in the hot tub recuperating......said he would post tomorrow, as soon as the photo album finishes downloading.
                    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Hear tell you had 7 or 8 trout and redfish, plugger, and an emergency brake. Termo takes you to our spots and you want to out fish us. I figured out the fine cigars and imported beer are just a diversion. Your not supposed to win on our field, even by an extra point. And letting him have your corky's is just too much. Lol.

Comment

Nice....hope there are no hot tub pics.

Comment

Oh, and nice catch Kenny Wayne.

Comment

TERMO didn't come out ahead . I gave him a cool little flashlight ( like the one I gave you Tim ) . Near the end of the day I put on a carrottop fatboy ( orange head and chartreuse body ) and TERMO chuckled and asked what that thing was and if it would catch fish . He was using a black back , silver side , red belly fat boy . A couple netted fish later he was talking about ordering one so I later gave him mine . Then I broke his truck .
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Cool little light....I have one of those carrot tops....errr maybe had....

Comment

Working...
                              X