Boat Financing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Financing

What are some good companies to call I am currently shopping around. I have called my bank and local credit unions. Anyone have a good company they want to recommend?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

AMOCO Credit Union

Comment

I'd say credit unions. Gee, Coe, although belated, since XMas is over, I sure am looking forward to the new boat ya be getting ME.

Is it a Glacier Bay 3480 Hardtop with a/c? Oh please please!!! I'll even take Bruce on it!!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
        I'd say credit unions. Gee, Coe, although belated, since XMas is over, I sure am looking forward to the new boat ya be getting ME.

Is it a Glacier Bay 3480 Hardtop with a/c? Oh please please!!! I'll even take Bruce on it!!!
        Want to buy a used but very clean Robalo R220?
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Credit Unions are your best bet when it comes to financing toys.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            Want to buy a used but very clean Robalo R220?
            Want to buy a sorta dirty 1987 2320 Robalo with twins, a new gas tank, new electronics and well-broken in? Mine's bigger, heavier and has covered more water than yours!! (I mean the boat).
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Glacier bay? Im hoping he is pulling the trigger on that world cat.

Comment

My Boat

Naw, I think he's getting me this.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  Naw, I think he's getting me this.
                  That's awesome Jerry! Coe's a stand up guy to do that for you. I can hardly wait for us to go out on it!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                    That's awesome Jerry! Coe's a stand up guy to do that for you. I can hardly wait for us to go out on it!

I agree Bruce. Coe is "A Number One" in my book.

He said he was checking Centerfolds for some deckhands-something about making them take "breathylizer" tests. We only need 3 deckhands-one for each of us-unless we aint taking Coe on the new boat-well, I guess we should take him, after all, he's paying for it and bringing the deckhands. Yours is "Star". I think Coe's is "Skye" and mine's "Clay" (because she likes to be treated like dirt ). Those three pretty much cover the universe-Star, Skye and Dirt, errr Clay.

You're paying for the gas-we don't need much-the deckhands surely can get us a free tow back to the dock.

Comment

HAR!!!!
                      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Dow credit union, I have my home and 2 trucks thru them
                        "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

I used BOA on mine. I did switch my mortgage from them though and plan to switch the boat to TDECU

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
                          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post

not without me, Bruce.

Comment

Johnson Space Center Federal Credit Union, pretty much the lowest out there, typically

Comment

Working...
                              X