Click on link below.

LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

That's going to leave a mark!!!!

Comment

I needed a good laugh this morning! That's funny
      TRUSSMAN

Comment

Trussman,
        I needed a laugh to start the day as well. Is your avatar a hog fish? If so, my wife caught one in the keys over Christmas. It was a first for the two of us.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Wait for it......man what a couple morons. That's too funny

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

One of the stuntmen had died during this event.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/expendables-2-stuntman-death-family-lawsuit-355057
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Not exactly sure what kind of fish it is. But I bet it would be great fried.
              TRUSSMAN

Comment

LOL... thats hillarious
                TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Great laugh. The old saying: there are IDIOTS born every day. I guess they'll remember to bring the rods next time. Lord Bless.
                  robert
                  And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Where on earth did they get a hand grenade ? I would like some . It detonates pretty quickly . Pretty funny .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Scary thought.....doc with grenades. Pocket shot

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Well , if the liberal progressives ban firearms ......
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

pocket shots? he didn't have any on the boat. must be BS.
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

When I was in the Air Force, I had to take some fuel samples from some underground fuel tanks on a small Island called Johnston Atoll, It's a small Island between Wake Island and The Hawaiian Islands. The contract workers there use to use a half of a stick of dynamite to fish for blue Tuna that would chase the bait fish in the lagoon there! But they threw it as far as they could after it was lit! Those guys must be Aggies

Comment

I was on Johnson atoll years ago testing emissions at a military waste disposal facility. As I recall we either worked or drank. Nothing much else to do. Lol
                              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                              X