No announcement yet.

West Bay Water Temperature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a couple off the beaten path (or maybe not)

-Mother's, 401 Poydras. Best Poboys in town if you ask me.
    -Camelia Grill, Carrolton and St Charles. Great breakfast. This is the original one. Iconic. At the end of the street car line.
    -Pascal's Manale, 1800 block of Napolean. Best known for its BBQ shrimp. Great dinner place

The best music venues are in the Frenchman Street area. The Brass-a-holics are playing Thursday night at the Publiq House on. Freret. They will blow your doors off.

JYC
    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

yall are killing me, I need to make another trip to N.O.!!!!!!
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Let me know when you're ready, dude. We'll take a trip up the north shore and do some tubing and small mouth and crappie catching. My kinfolk own three parishes.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
          Let me know when you're ready, dude. We'll take a trip up the north shore and do some tubing and small mouth and crappie catching. My kinfolk own three parishes.
          Harvey how do you own a whole parish? Arent those like counties over here?
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
            Harvey how do you own a whole parish? Arent those like counties over here?
            Those are like counties, bro. Magee's squatted land way before the civil war. I must confess i'm exaggerating a bit, a few have moved away. Lol

Comment

sounds like a good time for sure!!!!

Comment

HOLY THREAD HIJACK!
                This morning the water temp is 45.1 but should bewaring with the higher air temps over the next several days.
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I'm going in the morning tomorrow. I hope it picks up some sun today or I'm going to have frost on the begonias.
                  "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

thanks for the report

Comment

Water temp up the bayou warmed from 48 to 52 degrees as the day wore on. If anyone does any catching up that way the next few days and finds trout with broken jaws and eyes put out, that's the ones we released. They were finicky biting and we were setting the hook pretty hard. Termo resesitated one for a good three minutes before it swam off. It ate the shrimp tail pretty deep and it was touch and go for it's life but homeboy goosed it in the arse with a jig head and it was all good. Caught mine on pearl/chartreuse shrimp tails and after john got one from me, he starting whacking.Fun day on the water, my first time out in two weeks. Glory!

Comment

Glad you got out and had some fun! I made a few cast from the dock on Marlin today and didn't get a bump.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
                          Glad you got out and had some fun! I made a few cast from the dock on Marlin today and didn't get a bump.

Sent from my iPhone
                          caught 'em on the old shrimp tail special you gave me, Tom. Fine all-star indeed!

Comment

Glad you are using it! We need to get out together soon. I have a couple more weeks with the Dr. and then it is ON!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
                              Glad you are using it! We need to get out together soon. I have a couple more weeks with the Dr. and then it is ON!

Sent from my iPhone
                              Just say when.

Comment

Thanks for the report, sounds like you got your rod bent!

Comment

Working...
                                X