Venice La.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venice La.

The wife and I are planning a trip to Venice this summer.
    We are trailering the boat down there. My question is
    are there any hotels or any other places to stay.We have never
    been down there. Any advice would be appreciated

Sounds like a fun trip ! Never been there . Good luck with then search . If I couldn't live in Texas , I'd live in Louisiana .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Try www.venicemarina.com. Good luck.
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Fished out of there before and they have everything you would need. We had a blast.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

I agree with the Venice Marina however there are nicer accomodations to be had. IF you choose to stay at the marina then you will be renting one of their trailers or small rooms maybe 100 yards from the marina itself. \

My advice is Go to Craigslist or Google Venice Houseboat rental. These are much more fun, on the water and you tie up right there...neat experience. If you are taking the wife and want her to have a great time I would seriously consider this route.

I go every year and we as a group rent a house. They call it a lodge but hey...

If you want to look at a lodge then google that and it will show up.

What kind of fishing are you planning? In the summer just maybe 2 miles offshore and you are IN IT BIG.

There is a nice hotel there as well.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
              Fished out of there before and they have everything you would need. We had a blast.

Sent from my iPhone
              I will check in to that. The wife will need nice acomodations.

Comment

I really hope the Mrs. is a die hard fisherman, because that's all there is.
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                X