st luis pass county park yak fishing in july

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• st luis pass county park yak fishing in july

GISP already full trying to find a place to camp and paddle yak out. Did not see much in the search, and hints or comments ?
    Regards --T

Camp on the beach and drive your kayak to the bay . That leaves camp unprotected unless you have a guard .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Look into a spot at Surfside and wade the surf. You'll catch more fish.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
        Look into a spot at Surfside and wade the surf. You'll catch more fish.
        HAR! fires, drinking, fishing, and..... Surfside is the place to be. x-mas bay on the other side of the road!
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

That does sound fun Danny . And one has the option to fish CHRISTMAS if the surf doesn't look good . I did that alone years ago before my C-PAP days . Now I would have to buy a small generator to power my C-PAP . Getting old sux . Take kayaks .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Danny , do you have a section of Surfside beach you perfer ? Let's go wade the surf when it's right . I'd rather be in the surf than anywhere if it's fishable .

Comment

Keep 'em heading to ss, Dano. I'll ride my bike to my spot off the wall. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                HAR! fires, drinking, fishing, and..... Surfside is the place to be. x-mas bay on the other side of the road!
                Yep nfmob

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                  Danny , do you have a section of Surfside beach you perfer ? Let's go wade the surf when it's right . I'd rather be in the surf than anywhere if it's fishable .
                  yes I do. bring it on and we will show these boys what its all about. lol

Comment

Where is the Nearest live bait to that area

Comment

three big bait shops coming into surfside and one at the pass.

Comment

Lighthouse is right at the entrance to the county park. Otherwise you'd have to drive down to sea isle. Not far back towards Galveston through.
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Remember your bait will cost $4 more in troll fees if you cross back to galveston for it

Comment

if in g-town get bait on the way in. my bad

Comment

Working...
                            X