$ 5 . 99 corkys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $ 5 . 99 corkys

Academy on Westhiemer and Voss .. On sale . $ 2.00. Off . Maybe other Academy's too , I don't know .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	560642
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Yep. It's in the flyer.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Like old sinile president's say" here we go again". Wgaf.

Comment

What's wgaf ? I'm not up to speed on text abbreviations ,

Comment

Henry....I saw your post on all your Corkies.....and I was feeling bad for stealing that red-headed woodpecker one. HAR!
            Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
            "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

HEY !

Comment

Anybody do any good on the originals? I have a couple of them that I've only fished a few times... I'm fixin to stock up on fat boys.
                Tight Lines

Comment

Thanks Henry

Comment

Great info!!...They're goin for 8.99 on the mirrolure website right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-x Fan View Post
                      Anybody do any good on the originals? I have a couple of them that I've only fished a few times... I'm fixin to stock up on fat boys.
                      the corky , fatboy , devil are my go to baits . Use them 90 percent of the time year round . The fatboy seems to sink a little slower than corky . You just work it fast in summer . Let it sink to bottom , jerk it hard 3 times , slowly bring it to the surface . Let it sink and repeat . Or let it sink and work it like a Topwater . Can combine the two . Use a floater just under the surface and walk the dog along with some speed bursts reeling in fast , pause .repeat . You want that wounded fish action or fleeing fish action . Makes vibration then the plug suspends as you pause and fish can zero in on it . Turn the tail down to make it dive , up to rise . Experiment with how much to bend the tail . Working it fast I have the tail down unless I'm in 2 feet of water or less .

Comment

Those are great tips on presentation. I'm also a firm believer in the fat boy . Year round. Its a very productive bait. Larger than normal trout do key in on it in summer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

They also have some Super Spooks on sale (at the end of one aisle only) for $1.99.
                          Mack (aka MackFisherman2)
                          Houston & Pirates Cove in Galveston
                          mackfisherman2@hotmail.com

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, except bears, bears will kill you.

Comment

Paid 9.50 at bass pro because academy didn't have the right colors and online shipping wouldn't be here in time for this weekend...
                            Tight Lines

Comment

Paid 9.50 at bass pro because academy didn't have the right colors and online shipping wouldn't be here in time for this weekend...
                              Tight Lines

Comment

Working...
                              X