Paul brown peanuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul brown peanuts

Capt . Bruce Baugh e-mailed me back after I enquired about the Peanuts . He said they are no longer selling Peanuts " because they are made from the same inserts as the Softdine ". So , if you have a peanut you have another original Paul Brown lure no longer manufactured . He still sells Paul's brokenbacks . If you are remotely considering possessing an original Paul Brown lure for use or collecting , I would act now . You never know .
    On the bright side , the soft Mirrodines look good although I'm not too keen about the narrow head on view profile . Maybe being flat helps it glide straight . I have some but haven't fished them . How do you like them ?
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Thanks for the info!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Cool, I got stuck with a few. PLUGGER did Bruce say what colors he had for sale?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Comment

The dines work great! Reds and trout love them. I will be carrying them in my box year round.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Don , the peanuts are a fine plug , especially in spring when the bait is small . The colors are those pictured on the website .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Chip , do you have a feel for the sink rate of the soft Mirrodine compared to a corky or 51 MR ?

Comment

About the same as the original from what I have seen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thank you .

Comment

Yep I'd say about the same as the original too. Real nice wobble on the fall.

Comment

A wobble , huh ? Some nice insert colors .

Comment

They should work well on bass also. Look kinda like a small perch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Comment

Plugger
                          How do you order? Ive been to his site and cant find where to place an order. Those soft dines are great, ive caught several fish on them.

Comment

Capt. Bruce Baugh
                            6917 wilder
                            Lake Charles, La 70605
                            10.00 each and 5 minimum
                            6.00 shipping

Comment

Thanks Sisco, ill give Capt. Bruce a call and get me some colors. I would assume its a good idea to over order. You know these are going to go away soon and we wont be able to get any.

Comment

Working...
                              X