• Show
Clear All

• Fishing Show $$

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393960349422.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	575216
    Got a minute to slip off the tug and run to the store, picked up some ice cream and lotto. Cha ching $100 :-)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Cool! Always wondered what a winning scratch-off looked like.
    You'll easily spend it all at the ChickenBoy Lure booth.
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Right, I know it won't last long.

Comment

Nice little lick, Sisco. I just know you're gonna load up on chicken boys. Lmao.

Comment

Ill spread it around, Lance over at Swampland tackle will probably get most of it. I will definitely be looking at the new Curado I 200.

Comment

Just got back from hook-spit. Ordered me a new rod and two jugs of procure. Gonna be a sho nuff dangerous man in the whaler now. Lol

Comment

Which rod did you order? I know the rod builder their personally, he has helped me out on several projects.

Comment

I think he called it a wader special. I don't care for that split grip but I guess i could get use to it. Cool dude. Forgot his name.

Comment

His name is David, I got away from the split grip, I dont know why but I like the feel of a full grip, swing it like a Bat, lol, did you pick any special colors for your custom rod?

Comment

Naa. Nothing special. You know me. Just want to feel that tick when they're not really want in' to eat.

Comment

I gotcha, which rod did you order?

Comment

6-6 med. light. Fast tip. Don't know the particulars, bro.He said I could work my plastics and throw my spoons and 52's. I'll let you check it out and tell me. I know it feels right. Going to the show manana?

Comment

Cool, I know which one it is, good choice, not a bad price either. Just got off the phone with him we were talking shop. Very helpful Dude.

Comment

Call him back for me please,Don. I was supposed to go back by there but Cuddles got t-boned the other day pulling out of Kroger on 59th on the wall. Had to go get her a vehicle off Craig's and didn't get home good and she's back off to the demolition derby.

Comment

Its all good, he said not to worry, he will be at the fishing Show.

Comment

Working...
                              X