If you're looking for a starter boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're looking for a starter boat

aTm Corpus is selling a Blue Wave on public surplus .com. Looks like the hull is in good shape from the pictures and the current price is right if you are on a tight budget.

I'm not involved at all with the school or the website, just looked like a good deal for somebody that's looking for a small boat.

I bet it's well maintained . Looks like a chance for a good deal . Bruce , Brandon , Kenny ?
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

It does look pretty nice for the price, however we just got back from my daughter's orthodontist yesterday. Looks like it may be a while until I buy a boat.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Docs just trying to keep me from saving up enough money to talk him out of his boat!

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
          I bet it's well maintained . Looks like a chance for a good deal . Bruce , Brandon , Kenny ?
          My kayak don't use any gas. Besides I couldn't afford to pay attention.
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Bawaaahaahaha ! Give dentists all your money .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

HAHA! I will have to say, if you have to give your money to a dentist pluggers a great dentist to give it to!
              Sorry for goin off the subject there.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                Bawaaahaahaha ! Give dentists all your money .
                It's so you can make your boat payments! Lol!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Just an FYI....

It looks like whoever won the bid last time didn't pay because it's back up for auction that ends today at 3. Currently at $2551.00
                  If it's as good as it looks in the pics, that's a good deal.

New link to the auction if anybody is interested. (I get email updates from the site, that's why I know about it)

Comment

Working...
                  X