468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More pics from the West End (of Anegada)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More pics from the West End (of Anegada)

I was out fishing in the sea in front of our cottage a couple of days ago, playing around with the blue runner on the reef. A friend on the beach snapped these pics of me.

Another friend that we met a couple of years ago was here last week. He brought down his first-ever fly rod, still in its plastic wrap. I took him out bonefishing - and he got his first bonefish on the fly.

Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
    and
    Houston (Clear Lake City)

O.k. I'm jealous. Hope our surf looks that way a few times this spring and summer. Nice pics as always, Walker!

Comment

Nice pics.
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

That's great! How could you beat catching a bonefish on your first outing!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I've been a few places and seen some beautiful water. Mexico, Florida, Jersey (no, not New Jersey), Jamaica, Bahamas, and Med. coast of Italy and North Africa. But I've never, ever seen water the color I've seen it in Anegada. It's a color that out turquoises turquoise itself.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I Wouldn't mind finding myself stranded on that beach for few years. Thank you for sharing your experiences down there.

Comment

ONE DAY!!!!!
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Wow beautiful scenery good luck with your fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Walker when your hot tub breaks down on the island my dream will come true.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Cool as always !
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Awesome as always...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
                      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                      X