"Fish On"....."Snap On"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fish On"....."Snap On"

I had this given to me today, looks "Fishy". Gonna have to try it soon.Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_000612.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	575233

Cool, what size?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Comment

It is 3" long...the lure that is..lol

Comment

Nice, I bet it cost ~$60 cause it has "Snap-on" on it.

Comment

The tie on is up behind the head . Is it a deep runner ? Looks like it has a wobble when cranked in .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I have not used it yet, but pretty sure it is a deep runner.Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_000613.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	560707

Comment

Lipless crankbaits sink, so yeah, it'll run deep as you let it.

Comment

Looks like a Rat-L-Trap-they work good.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  Looks like a Rat-L-Trap-they work good.
                  A small chrome Rattletrap can be excellent in early spring.
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

That deal at the top is where you connect your keys. Kinda hard to get out of your pocket though
                    Fishwhisperer

Comment

Well being the salty bass that I am I'll have to toss in my two cents.
                      Those were rapalas first attempts at the lipless crankbait and competition for the rat-l-trap. They quit making them around the turn of the last century.
                      They are a little more quiet than the bill lewis model and have a softer action.
                      I personally liked them for clearer water and more leery fish due to the profile , detail and subdued action.
                      Better on the the line than on a keychain, I say.

Comment

Working...
                      X