Matter of time now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matter of time now

Well we went and spoke with the drs, chaplain and hospice. They are giving him an antibiotic right now for a uti caused by the cancer. If they continue to give it they are saying about a month. It's just prolonging his life right now. Without it days maybe week or two. Decided to stop the antibiotic and make him comfortable.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Really tough brother - I hate that you guys are having to go through this. You and yours are in all of our thoughts.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

very tough but its the best you can do for him Kenny.

Comment

It's the worst. Prayers for you all.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

We had to do the same thing with my mother. It was extremely hard to do but we have never second guessed ourselves. Send me a PM if you ever need someone just to talk to. God bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All you can do is keep him out of pain and talk to him as much as you can. Pretty miserable having to go through this, prayers for strength to all.

Comment

That's a tough situation Kenny, but I think you made the right choice.
              Many prayers buddy.

Comment

prayers out to you and yours so sorry..
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

I wanted to say something special but the good people on this sight beat me to it. I will take a knee tonight and pray for your family and your step dad. The good lord will provide understanding for you and your love ones just give him time he ALWAYS provides. God bless y'all and stay strong!

Comment

Stay strong, yall are doing the right thing but it wont be easy. Will keep yall in my prayers.

Comment

Thank you again guys
                      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

All of us have or will go through what you are. It is very tough. Tell him the things you always wanted to and thank him for all he's done for the family and you. Remember the best of times and perhaps go over some of them with him to enjoy the fine memories for both of you-you will enjoy that and I know he will also. That's what I did with my dad and that's what I recall the most-thanking him for his sacrifices he made for you and his family and for the good times you two enjoyed as well as the family times.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your father. May God, our Lord, Jesus Christ hold him in His arms and confort him. May God Bless.

Comment

Working...
                          X