This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Photo of the Month Contest

1. Winner will be determined by the moderators.
    2. Winner will receive complementary FishWestEnd Gear
    3. Photo must be fishing related
    4. One photo entry per user
    5. If your photo is not selected you may re-use it for the next month.
    6. Last day to get your photo in is March 31, 2014​ by 10 pm.
    7. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY PHOTO ALTERING PROGRAM. PHOTO MUST BE TAKEN AND NOT EDITED IN ANY WAY.

8. PHOTO MUST BE LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION.
    Last edited by Ibtsoom; March 24, 2014, 12:27 PM. Reason: added rule
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1525114_10152144433000539_1451555551_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	560733

Not that great a pic, but still cool.
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Tiny & I... Flapper took the photo and gaffed the fish.

Comment

Nice tilefish!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Where your cool picture with the limit of trout in the bed of a truck Jerry?

Nice tile fish picture with y'all Coe. I see them in Katies all the time; has anybody ever eaten one?

Comment

Name:	seru9u8y.jpg
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	560734
            Kennedy's pb trout. Caught it on a corky fat boy. Had to bring it in herself so I could get in the water past the rocks and net it.

Comment

Back yard Chillaxing.Click image for larger version

Name:	pond.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	560735

Comment

Name:	IMG_0517.jpg
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	560736
                Here is some random a hole holding a pretty good trout
                sigpic

Comment

Here is MR. Sheldon Rendon with his first 27-3/4" Redfish that he nailed on his own and with his first set of artificials and his gloomis rod. AN ANGLER IS BORN. Click image for larger version

Name:	PHONE PICS 254.jpg
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	560737

Comment

Originally posted by westbaytroutassasin View Post
                    Here is MR. Sheldon Rendon with his first 27-3/4" Redfish that he nailed on his own and with his first set of artificials and his gloomis rod. AN ANGLER IS BORN. [ATTACH=CONFIG]28342[/ATTACH]
                    First Gloomis, eh? You ever consider adopting an older gent? LOL!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Keith lake Reds

Two perfect reds and one just a hair shy. Oh and a bonus flounder!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post

Nice tile fish picture with y'all Coe. I see them in Katies all the time; has anybody ever eaten one?
                        This one was delicious!!!

Comment

Don't be a Nancy!
                          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post

yes, they are darn tasty.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

My usual submittal!!!

I caught these yesterday-or was it last year, or last month, or did someone else? Answer-someone else that used same pic for their catches over and over-and got called out!

The other pic is my big trout I truly did catch in West Bay near a shoreline-she made a meal because she was gill-hooked and bleeding.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X