8 MILE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 MILE

going to give it a go tomorrow around 11am. anyone want to join in?
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Look forward to hearing how it goes. Whackem Bro

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Comment

Let us know how well you do... but if you slay them... ;-) keep it on the down low.
      TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Don't forget to bring that reel by. When my Buddy gets through with it, you'll swear it's brand new. I'd go with you but I know my waders are going to leak. We'll fish from the boat every day next week if the wind lays a little bro. More free stuff. Lol

Comment

Good luck.
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
            Don't forget to bring that reel by. When my Buddy gets through with it, you'll swear it's brand new. I'd go with you but I know my waders are going to leak. We'll fish from the boat every day next week if the wind lays a little bro. More free stuff. Lol
            I waded last night and my waders leak pretty bad, getting retired before next year...water is not that cold...don't let leaky waders get in the way of man's quest for fish!

Comment

I completely concur, friend. I love wade fishing and have done it for a long time. But since developing type 2 diabetes a few years ago, I'm a little hesitant about wading anymore. Oil spills, flesh eating bacteria and such all cause you to opt for the boat.

Comment

Completely different deal...there was no oil in Wbay last night...and I didn't see any vibrio

Comment

Lol. Carry on!

Comment

But did you catch any fish, OR19/Danny? Looks like you're confined to the boat, Harvey. Guess you'll just have to watch us from the wall this year. LOL! Oh wait. There's a parking fee, right? How does that work.

Comment

skunked
                      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                        skunked
                        Good to meet you this morning. I didn't get a nibble at 8 mile either. I got one solid red this morning early at another spot. The tide was up big time yesterday so when it fell out today it was really ripping. I caught my one fish in a channel next to some shell on the 'ol plumtreuse assassin. I wonder why I fish with anything else.

JYC
                        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

I fished 4 hours this afternoon without a bite.
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Transition time...?

Comment

Originally posted by SCHU View Post
                              But did you catch any fish, OR19/Danny? Looks like you're confined to the boat, Harvey. Guess you'll just have to watch us from the wall this year. LOL! Oh wait. There's a parking fee, right? How does that work.
                              The surf is a horse of a different color, ol Buddy. Just park on the wall til 10 am and tell them the mayor o.k.'d it.

Comment

Working...
                              X